Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 13th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default New shack site pic on web site

that was just for a few days

usually the rotation occurs on the coffee table in the collection room,
tonight is an NRD-515, quite a nice receiver

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I have posted a page about my shack on my web site. I have just

finished
redoing it around my new GAP inline module DSP unit which is a great

help in
reducing noise.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/

Seeing the soldering iron there warms the heart.

Do you rotate out some of your equipment from
time to time into the shack? When I last checked,
you had your R7 there.

--Mike L.

Radio shack and marketing scanners Don't blame me I voted for Kerry Scanner 7 July 8th 05 03:57 AM
Radio Shack in Canada Conan Ford Shortwave 2 May 3rd 05 07:31 AM
Radio Shack chokes? Ken Bessler Antenna 5 March 16th 05 05:28 PM
FA Radio Shack CB Mic, New Rick B Swap 0 March 6th 04 03:27 AM
Had it with Radio Shack W7TI Homebrew 29 July 6th 03 04:07 PM