Old May 14th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Hurricane Season

Mike Terry wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And this has a shortwave radio component?

"other wireless devices "

That doesn't answer my question!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 14th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 14 May 2006 14:47:57 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"David" wrote in message

As we all know, Rednecks invented tropical cyclones.

Dave, Your such a hateful person. Tell us Dave, just why you hate the white
rural working class and poor white folks? What a bigoted racist woman hater.
Dude you certainly have some serious issues. Get some help!!!

BH

Les used a perjorative term for a resident of a foreign country and
pointed out he was from Mississippi, I must assume he is Redneck. You
are the one who decided that being a Redneck is something to be
ashamed of.

I think you're projecting, Sigmund.

Old May 14th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

As we all know, Rednecks invented tropical cyclones.

Dave, Your such a hateful person. Tell us Dave, just why you hate the
white
rural working class and poor white folks? What a bigoted racist woman
hater.
Dude you certainly have some serious issues. Get some help!!!

BH

Les used a perjorative term for a resident of a foreign country and
pointed out he was from Mississippi, I must assume he is Redneck. You
are the one who decided that being a Redneck is something to be
ashamed of.

I think you're projecting, Sigmund.

Sure Dave. Whatever you say.

BH

Old May 14th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

IonSpot wrote:

I'll be monitoring CNN, watching that crackhead mayor and retarded Governor
staring blankly into the camera.

Maybe will keep WWL-AM in tune from time to time.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Hurricane Season will be fast upon us, is everyone set up to monitor the
action
this year?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Meanwhile your hero sits on his Tush and does a flyover to check out the
damage. But like most of the bureaucrats in DC, only their little world
matters while the rest of America is flyover country to be avoided by
the elites on the east and west coasts.
Old May 14th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeahhhh,,, well, the weather is the weather and them two divorced
wimmins next door never tell me anything.About a week ago,the brunette
30 year old divorced woman was standing with one foot (her left foot) on
top of their roll around dish washer in their kitchen and her other foot
on the kitchen counter top.She was trying to get one of those kitchen
cabinet door hinges off of there.(because they are redoing their
kitchen) The dish washer tried to tip over and she fell down and busted
her knee.(she said she heard it pop) I didn't know whether she is over
there this weekend or not,I have been going over there every few
hours.So,about half an hour ago,I phoned the 37 year old divorced blonde
woman.She is at Natchez State Park this weekend,fishing.She said that
other woman is staying with her boyfriend this weekend.wimmin!
cuhulin

Old May 15th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"David" wrote in message

As we all know, Rednecks invented tropical cyclones.

Dave, Your such a hateful person. Tell us Dave, just why you hate the white
rural working class and poor white folks? What a bigoted racist woman hater.
Dude you certainly have some serious issues. Get some help!!!

BH

Les used a perjorative term for a resident of a foreign country and
pointed out he was from Mississippi, I must assume he is Redneck. You
are the one who decided that being a Redneck is something to be
ashamed of.

I think you're projecting, Sigmund.

If you think that Limey is a perjorative term, fine with me. I don't
need some dork in the UK telling me how to pepare for a hurricane, so
far I have survived all that have struck my house which was built in
1968. I lost a few shingles and a tree. But, I'm smart enough to live
on high ground in a sheltered area away from the waterfront areas. Many
weren't and paid dearly.

I might live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, but was born and raised in
Duluth, Minnesota. I moved here to take a job with the Federal
Government and have since retired.

Redneck??

Yeah right, retard!

Seek help David, you certainly could use someone with knowledge of
mental problems to see if your meds could be adjusted.

Les

Old May 15th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mark Zenier

In article ,
dxAce wrote:
Hurricane Season will be fast upon us, is everyone set up to monitor the action
this year?

Disney News (ABC) had a segment, Sunday, with a talking head predicting
that it will hit the East Coast and New England this year. Seems that
there's a big stretch of warmer than usual water off the coast.

When was the last big hurricane that hit DC?

Mark Zenier

Old May 15th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Les isn't originaly from Mississippi.He is from O H 10,or somewhere
around there.Which is A OK in my book.
cuhulin

Old May 15th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Les Locklear

Default Hurricane Season in glendale west virginia? NOOOOOOOO!!!

On Mon, 15 May 2006 16:44:57 -0400, Roger Wiseman wrote:

My daddy was a faggot he taught me how to dress up.

Wiseman isn't a faggot, fool. But if he was, I'd still
count him among the good folk.
Old May 15th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Most people dont understand the so-called term/name,redneck.As regards
human rednecks,they were the old Southern democrat party and they used
to wear red hankerchiefs around their d..n necks.I am NOT a redneck.
cuhulin