Old May 16th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bush To Send 10,000 Troops To Mexican Border? What for?

Back in the 1970's,I read a book about how Russia worked their
''security fences''.The fences weren't so much against's people getting
into Russia as it was mostly about keeping Russkys from getting out of
Russia.Concerning them illegal aliens coming into America,,, if I had my
way,the first thing I would do is NUKE Mexico City! I would put a STOP
to illegal aliens coming to America!
cuhulin

Old May 16th 06, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am fixin to put my dog in the hall and close the door and step next
door and see if that Bell South woman is through with my lawn mower.I
left the door to my big old 1976 Chevrolet ex-bread truck van in my back
yard unlocked and I want to skid my lawn mower back up in
there.Regardless,I reckon I ought to lock that old ex-bread truck (full
of junk) up anyway.
cuhulin