Old May 20th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WARC Frequency Bands

I had been away from the hobby for a while, and am not in the know of
things like I once was. Can someone tell me if the 60 Meter Tropical
Band still goes up to 5060 kHz, and still has the same geographical
usage as per WARC 1979? Yes, it's been a while but I was just
wondering why there are a few US religious broadcasters using this
band, especially WEWN on 5035. I can see one using 5070 as its not in
the alloted tropical band, unless its been changed.