Old May 25th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 7.415 WBCQ off the air ??

at 21:13 UTC
- Cannot Pick it up on the East Coast

telephone is off the hook / Busy..

- any word on whats going on...

Old May 26th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

- 00:20 all frequencies still dead...

Called,

The woman who answered, said

" Storm came through & knocked our power down"

One More reason to go to WInd Power..

Old May 26th 06, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO

I think I heard they (BCQ) were going to wind for some of their power.
I wonder if a wind mill ever blew down in a storm.

Coming back from Rochester NY on Monday and wife says, "what in the
heck is that?" It was a tracktor trailer with a giant windmill blade.
Sure enough a couple more of em just behind it.

windmill trivia - the windmill rotor doesn't have to spin at
synchronous speed with the power line. An inverter can be designed so
that it takes the windmill output frequency and converts it up to the
power line frequency. If rotor is at 30Hz then inverter is at 30Hz to
put 60Hz onto the line.

regards,
NEO

Old May 26th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David the fake Hispanic from Cleveland aka Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
She probally had a hot date.Or,,,, just got ''HOT''.

You are suuuuuuuch a boor.

You are suuuuuuuch a fake.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 26th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message

She probally had a hot date.Or,,,, just got ''HOT''.

You are suuuuuuuch a boor.

All his personas are much the same. He seems to think that acting like
an idiot is somehow funny. It failed for the axe handle carrying Ace and
it fails for 'cuhulin'

And somehow acting like a dumb Canuck is funny? O, that's right, it's not an act
for you, is it?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 26th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nightline It's not

wrote in message
oups.com...
at 21:13 UTC
- Cannot Pick it up on the East Coast

telephone is off the hook / Busy..

- any word on whats going on...

Perhaps the electric bill payment to Maine Power & Light was overdue?

Old May 26th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
HFguy

N9NEO wrote:

Coming back from Rochester NY on Monday and wife says, "what in the
heck is that?" It was a tracktor trailer with a giant windmill blade.
Sure enough a couple more of em just behind it.

Have you seen the windmill farm near Syracuse?
Old May 26th 06, 09:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

M II,
Cuhulins faults are many.

Butt 'you have only two . . .
Everything 'you' Think
and Everything 'you' Post [.]

thinking while can-a-duha-ian ~ RHF
Old May 27th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Will

Threre's a note on the DXLD Yahoo Group that 7415 is down due to a
transmitter problem and
that programming normally on that frequency
is being carried on 5110. I'm away from a radio
so I cannot verify that as I type this.

Will

WBCQ 7.415 reception in las Vegas [email protected] Shortwave 6 February 26th 06 01:06 AM
VOA on 7.415 WBCQ ( Also 7.415 ) gone missing Diverd4777 Shortwave 1 February 14th 04 05:54 PM
WBCQ on 7.415 Diverd4777 Shortwave 6 January 22nd 04 12:13 AM
{{{{{ ON WBCQ 7.415 7pm Central 8pm EST }}}}} Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord Shortwave 2 October 6th 03 09:00 PM
WBCQ 7.415 Theme ? Diverd4777 Shortwave 0 October 4th 03 08:51 PM