RadioBanter

-   -   FEMA detanement camps (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95407-fema-detanement-camps.html)

[email protected] May 28th 06 03:09 PM

FEMA detanement camps

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1

[email protected] May 28th 06 03:19 PM

FEMA detanement camps

) writes:

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1

Good grief. Is correct spelling a thing of the past?

--
"Don't get too wrapped up in dogma. Who knows? When we get to heaven
there might be a Big Buddha laughing at us while we're all running

an_old_friend May 28th 06 04:53 PM

faked posted

wrote:
There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetop
forgery get help

[email protected] May 28th 06 05:12 PM

faked posted

Some of them poopheads on the internet say that is a concentration camp
in the DeSoto Forest here in Mississippi.That has long since been proved
to be an urban ledgen/lie.
cuhulin
(D-Day Larry,at certain other newsgroups and a few of my online
galfriends around the World I am always flirtin with)

[email protected] May 28th 06 05:14 PM

faked posted

abovetopsecret.com (or whatever it is) is a piece of S..t website.Right
up your alley!
cuhulin

Red Panty Man May 30th 06 02:57 AM

FEMA detanement camps

wrote in message ...
) writes:

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1

Good grief. Is correct spelling a thing of the past?

In the case of your average shortwave
radio listening "Pay-triot" kook, the answer is yes.

(...and these are the type of people that the gold scammers
on shortewave expects to sell gold coins to at $950 a pop..??!!!)

an old friend May 31st 06 04:28 PM

maj robeson the paranoid

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetop

forgery get help

You fake a post then tell yourself to get help.

no I post a response to a forgery

There's a message there, fatboy.

indeed there is but you don't get it
Steve, K4YZ