Old May 28th 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FEMA detanement camps

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1
Old May 28th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

) writes:

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1

Good grief. Is correct spelling a thing of the past?

--
"Don't get too wrapped up in dogma. Who knows? When we get to heaven
there might be a Big Buddha laughing at us while we're all running
Old May 28th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default faked posted

wrote:
There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetop
forgery get help

Old May 28th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some of them poopheads on the internet say that is a concentration camp
in the DeSoto Forest here in Mississippi.That has long since been proved
to be an urban ledgen/lie.
cuhulin
(D-Day Larry,at certain other newsgroups and a few of my online
galfriends around the World I am always flirtin with)

Old May 28th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

abovetopsecret.com (or whatever it is) is a piece of S..t website.Right
up your alley!
cuhulin

Old May 30th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Red Panty Man

wrote in message ...
) writes:

There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread167902/pg1

Good grief. Is correct spelling a thing of the past?

In the case of your average shortwave
radio listening "Pay-triot" kook, the answer is yes.

(...and these are the type of people that the gold scammers
on shortewave expects to sell gold coins to at $950 a pop..??!!!)

Old May 31st 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default maj robeson the paranoid

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
There is suposably one near me in the UP. Buti sthis a lie?
http://www.abovetop

forgery get help

You fake a post then tell yourself to get help.

no I post a response to a forgery

There's a message there, fatboy.

indeed there is but you don't get it
Steve, K4YZ