Old May 28th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Indy 500 on AFN

I just checked AFN on 7811 at 1720 and they had the Indy 500 on with audio from
ABC.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 28th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watching it on ABC Radio tv right now.
Indianapolis 500 Race.
cuhulin

Old May 28th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I just went to tune in but the signal is almost totally awash in QRN
right now. A little better on 12133.5

Steve

Old May 28th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am watching the Indianapolis 500 Race on ABC Radio tv on DirecTV.Even
so,I dont need Stupid DirecTV SUCKS! to watch the Race.I know I can pick
it up in all it's blazing glory on any of my Radio tv sets not on Supid
DirecTV and that ugly lookng DirecTV woman whom pops up on DirecTV once
in a while,,, I wouldn't ''do'' her with your d..k!
Crash!,, he's OK
cuhulin

Old May 28th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's because you live in New York City.Now,I dont have anything
agains't New York City,but I pithy them fools.
cuhulin

Old May 28th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

RHF wrote:

FO&A,

IndyCar - Live Event
Source : ABC Sports - New York, NY
The 90th Indianapolis 500 Telecast
- presented by Capital One
(Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN)
AFN - Sports : Sun 5/28/2006 @ 0900

Current "AFN" Shortwave High Frequencies
AFN SHORTWAVE = http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/radio/shortwave/

AFN = American Forces Network part of the
American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS)
AFRTS = http://www.afrts.osd.mil/

AFRTS is part of the American Forces Information Service (AFIS)
http://www.dod.mil/home/news_products.html

hey is it over ? - who won ? ~ RHF

Lap 133 of 200.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 28th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Somebody had a little crashup a little while ago.I know what kind of a
''crashup'' I ''need''
cuhulin