RadioBanter

-   -   The RRAP get together at Dayton ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95682-re-rrap-get-together-dayton.html)

[email protected] June 1st 06 08:20 PM

The RRAP get together at Dayton !

Nawwwwww,,,,,, I wont say that one either,,, because y'all dont deserve
it.
cuhulin

an old freid to some a nigt nare to steve June 1st 06 09:01 PM

wrote:
Nawwwwww,,,,,, I wont say that one either,,, because y'all dont deserve
it.
cuhulin

well I don't go to Dayton wtached soem ofit froma some helmet cam guy
but i don't leave my old man alone that these days

[email protected] June 2nd 06 02:08 AM

The RRAP get together at Dayton !

I haven't ever been to Dayton,Ohio before.I like Dayton,Ohio.But
me,driving those hundreds of miles to a Dayton Ham Fest? I just dont
think I could make it there and back.
cuhulin