Old June 1st 06, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRAP get together at Dayton !

Nawwwwww,,,,,, I wont say that one either,,, because y'all dont deserve
it.
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I haven't ever been to Dayton,Ohio before.I like Dayton,Ohio.But
me,driving those hundreds of miles to a Dayton Ham Fest? I just dont
think I could make it there and back.
cuhulin