Old June 2nd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

Default coming soon to my web site

I have accumulated a lot of accessories over the past few years. some of
them going back 20 years or so. I will be adding a section dedicated to them
as they do not get much attention on the web.
there will be mainly preselectors, active antennas, audio filters and
digital readouts but a few other toys will show up

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

Old June 5th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

I have placed pics of about 20 of my assorted accessories on my web site
today, next step is to write about each one.
most of them are probably not familiar to most of you and some are rarely
ever seen at all and little has ever been written about them on the net or
in print.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian/accessories.htm

the ones I actively use right now a
Grove TUN-4
Grove SP-200
In-line DSP module
Yaesu FRA-7700
Ameco TPA

No link attitude! n9zle Boatanchors 2 December 28th 05 05:19 AM
No link attitude! n9zle Antenna 2 December 27th 05 05:50 PM
No link attitude! n9zle Digital 0 December 26th 05 04:23 AM