RadioBanter

-   -   Air America - DEAD! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95729-re-air-america-dead.html)

bpnjensen June 2nd 06 04:00 PM

Air America - DEAD!

Stephanie Weil wrote:
wrote:
.I am not going to learn the Spanish
language (or any other language) for anybody on Earth.

What if you travel to a non-English speaking country? Let's say France,
Germany, Poland, Russia, Italy, etc.

What would you do then? Scream in the natives' faces until you're blue
and plaid?

Most people would learn at least a superficial version of the language.
Cuhulin, being the fellow he is, probably is not going abroad anytime
soon, though, so he probably sees no reason.

Personally, I would learn Esperanto and then condemn them all (!!!) for
not knowing the *only true* international language ;-)

Bruce Jensen

[email protected] June 2nd 06 05:41 PM

Air America - DEAD!

Nahhhhhh,,,, I wont learn any furrin languages for anybody.You either
speak the American style of the English language to me in my
Country,AMERICA,or take a hike! y'all Spanards and Krauts,take note.This
is AMERICA,I am AMERICAN,,born and raised.Get me driff!? If you dont,,
Screw You!
cuhulin

bpnjensen June 2nd 06 06:34 PM

Air America - DEAD!

wrote:
Nahhhhhh,,,, I wont learn any furrin languages for anybody.You either
speak the American style of the English language to me in my
Country,AMERICA,or take a hike! y'all Spanards and Krauts,take note.This
is AMERICA,I am AMERICAN,,born and raised.Get me driff!? If you dont,,
Screw You!
cuhulin

But, Bud, first *you* have to *learn* American-English instead of that
Mississippi caterwaulin' that yer always typin'! ;-)

BJ

RHF June 2nd 06 08:36 PM

(OT) : USA's Unoffical Language : Is It English -or- American ?

BpnJ - "Esperanto" the *only true* international language "?"
Tell that to the Chinese :o) ~ RHF

(OT) : USA's Unoffical Language : Is It English -or- American ?

In America - I speak American.

In Canada - I speak Canadian.

In Australia - I speak Australian.

AND IN ENGLAND - I SPEAK ENGLISH

all things being relative around the world ~ RHF
[ On Air America - The Speak Pure Liberal Drivel ]