Old June 2nd 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Air America - DEAD!

Nahhhhhh,,,, I wont learn any furrin languages for anybody.You either
speak the American style of the English language to me in my
Country,AMERICA,or take a hike! y'all Spanards and Krauts,take note.This
is AMERICA,I am AMERICAN,,born and raised.Get me driff!? If you dont,,
Screw You!
cuhulin

Old June 2nd 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : USA's Unoffical Language : Is It English -or- American ?

BpnJ - "Esperanto" the *only true* international language "?"
Tell that to the Chinese ) ~ RHF

(OT) : USA's Unoffical Language : Is It English -or- American ?

In America - I speak American.

In Canada - I speak Canadian.

In Australia - I speak Australian.

AND IN ENGLAND - I SPEAK ENGLISH

all things being relative around the world ~ RHF
[ On Air America - The Speak Pure Liberal Drivel ]