Old June 2nd 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Check out my New Website!

Hey!

I just joined a new video social network and
thought that this may be something you all would
be interested in.

It's launching in June and there are several
different ways to make money including
hosting your own Internet TV show!

Go to my website and enroll -- there's zero
cost to get started.

http://www.beseencafe.com/supergirlz

Thanks!

kd6gdb Garage sale Adelphia New Server Swap 0 February 8th 06 04:11 AM
Important: Check it Out! [email protected] Digital 0 November 26th 05 10:49 AM
Australian CB Website AussieBloke CB 0 April 20th 04 02:17 PM
Check my math please? yea right Antenna 2 October 25th 03 08:29 PM
MOXON wire beam website Don Snodgrass Antenna 0 September 15th 03 02:48 AM