Old June 3rd 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Charlie Hugg

Default FA Exceptional EAC R-390A Receiver and more

Please see my auctions of some really rare gear including a Central
Electronics 200V in near mint condition, one of only a few made Atlas 400X
Transceivers, a super clean EAC R-390A Receiver,
a Sony SW-77, and some test gear. See at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...ZhugQ2daQ2dbug
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
______________________________
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

Old June 3rd 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 09:25:44 -0500, "Charlie Hugg"
wrote:

Please see my auctions of some really rare gear including a Central
Electronics 200V in near mint condition, one of only a few made Atlas 400X
Transceivers, a super clean EAC R-390A Receiver,
a Sony SW-77, and some test gear. See at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...ZhugQ2daQ2dbug
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX
See my Signal/One, Collins & Drake
Photo Galleries and my Hallicrafters
Virtual Museum at http://hug-a-bug.com

What a joke. 95% of the magic of those radios is in the alignment. A
good technician tunes the thing and if he can't get a good spec he
looks for the offending component.

That's just a pile of shiny sheet metal.