Old June 6th 06, 07:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael A. Terrell

Default (3) SEARS SILVERTON/RCA VICTOR console stereos-MINT CONDITION

Lisa Simpson wrote:

This is related to SWL how?

Its not, Its just more spam from someone who will do anything to
sell his garbage rather than take it to the curb. He does the same thing
to news:rec.antiquies.radio+phono where he causes a lot of problems.
Just kill file him for your peace of mind.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old June 6th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

ah, understood; I was racking my brain, & his pix, to understand if there
was an SWL component; thank you!