Old June 11th 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ATS-803A instructions

Thats why I mostly lay off of them so-called ''modern radios''.Everyday
you look around,usually,something has blown/flew the coop on them no
d..n good pieces of Crap,,, and it cost y'all a small fortune to get
them modern no d..n good pieces of Crap fixed.I will stick to my old,old
beat up cheap thrift store Radios.At least,mostly,they still work ok.

Maltese Falcon movie is on Radio tv now.My radio is purtyir than your
radio.Yesterday afternoon,I told that old woman at Quality Pet,pet store
(I went there to buy a bag of Natural Choice dog food for my little
doggy) my dog is purtier than your dog.(she owns two dogs,Australian
Shepard Dogs that she has lying around in the pet store) she said,No,she
isn't!
cuhulin

Old June 11th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

doggy,she is making them little ooom ooo nosises again.That means she
needs to take me out in the front yard,for whatever.
cuhulin

Old June 14th 06, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

wrote in
:

Doggy,she dont get no doggy door.(you think I am crazy or something?) I
always put my dog collar on and hook up my
www.flexiusa.com twenty
six foot long leash when she takes me out in the front yard.Ahhhh,she is
modest,, she likes to get down under my big old Catalpa Worm (fish bait
worms) bush to do her ''business'' because I guess she thinks nobody can
''see'' her.
cuhulin

LOL

Nah, you're not Crazy, you're unique!

sc
Old June 14th 06, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Slow Code wrote:

Nah, you're not Crazy, you're unique!

As are his other six personalities on this newsgroup.

mike