Old June 13th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
James Douglas

Default How good are your ears?

Bob Miller wrote:
See story on

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/12/te...7&ei=5 087%0A

I can hear the ring tone, and I'm no spring chicken :-)

bob
k5qwg

Hell I will download this for the kids so I don't have to listen to the
stupid ass cell phone going off from 6:00AM-2:00PM!
Old June 14th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How come they dont have cell phone ring tones that sound like real phone
bells? Cell phone ring phones sound like a chicken being strangled.
cuhulin

Old June 14th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

wrote in message
How come they dont have cell phone ring tones that sound like real phone
bells? Cell phone ring phones sound like a chicken being strangled.
cuhulin

i agree. most cell phones sound very cheesy. the tiny buzzer or speaker
outputs a crappy sound too. they need high end speakers.

do they use piezoelectric?

Gravity

F.S. More Good Stuff Brian Hill Boatanchors 1 October 31st 08 08:20 PM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good [email protected] Antenna 0 April 25th 05 03:43 AM
F.S. More good stuff. Brian Hill Swap 0 February 16th 05 06:22 PM
FS: Books, magazines, manuals Eugene Rippen Swap 0 October 10th 04 09:13 PM