RadioBanter

-   -   Need an antenna jack for my Sony ICF-2010 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96568-need-antenna-jack-my-sony-icf-2010-a.html)

Bob June 14th 06 07:22 PM

Need an antenna jack for my Sony ICF-2010

Hello

I understand that this radio has been out of production for 3 years.
Does anyone know a supplier who may have this part or a substitute?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Miller June 14th 06 09:13 PM

On 14 Jun 2006 11:22:20 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

Hello

I understand that this radio has been out of production for 3 years.
Does anyone know a supplier who may have this part or a substitute?

Thanks,

Bob

It measures 3 mm or 1/8" depending on which side of the ruler you use.
Should be available at any electronics part house or even Radio Shack.

bob
k5qwg

William Sherman June 17th 06 07:28 AM

Need an antenna jack for my Sony ICF-2010

Partsolver bought all of Sony's spare parts for the 2010. I bought a
replacement whip antenna and FET transistor from them.