Old June 14th 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob

Default Need an antenna jack for my Sony ICF-2010

Hello

I understand that this radio has been out of production for 3 years.
Does anyone know a supplier who may have this part or a substitute?

Thanks,

Bob

Old June 14th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob Miller

On 14 Jun 2006 11:22:20 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

Hello

I understand that this radio has been out of production for 3 years.
Does anyone know a supplier who may have this part or a substitute?

Thanks,

Bob

It measures 3 mm or 1/8" depending on which side of the ruler you use.
Should be available at any electronics part house or even Radio Shack.

bob
k5qwg
Old June 17th 06, 07:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
William Sherman

Partsolver bought all of Sony's spare parts for the 2010. I bought a
replacement whip antenna and FET transistor from them.

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello

I understand that this radio has been out of production for 3 years.
Does anyone know a supplier who may have this part or a substitute?

Thanks,

Bob

Sony AN-LP1 Active Shortwave Loop Antenna - Battery Power and On-Off Switching with the Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio. RHF Shortwave 0 January 22nd 06 02:40 PM
On Topic [email protected] Shortwave 5 November 2nd 05 10:35 AM
The "Almost" Delta Loop Antenna for Limited Space Shortwave Listening (SWL) made from TV 'type' Parts RHF Shortwave 0 October 16th 05 12:34 PM
Sony 2010 system for sale mike maghakian Shortwave 3 October 13th 04 03:03 AM
FS: Connectors/Adapters/Meters/Etc. Ben Equipment 0 January 1st 04 02:55 PM