Old June 15th 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My E1 has arrived!!! Ta! Da!

Brian Hill wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

Did the price include a bottle of new plastic smell or maybe a ferrite
rod?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Oh! heck yea! I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

BH

Oh Brian, So that's your secret - buying used receivers, then spraying
them with new plastic smell ! I guess that smell, to ham shackers, is
like women's perfume, to normal men. Is taking the back off a
receiver, like snapping off a woman's bra, to you ? I bet you can't do
it with one hand ! So, once a month, it gets to be Hell around your
house - I was a bit confused by your explanation, that we were all
supoosed to "get" (HeHe) - could you explain it in more detail ?

Old June 15th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Put the radio in a cedar box with fresh cedar shavings (you can make em
with a wood plane) and you can give it that nice cedar smell.(only
joking)
cuhulin

Old June 15th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian Hill wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message

Did the price include a bottle of new plastic smell or maybe a ferrite
rod?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Oh! heck yea! I wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

BH

Oh Brian, So that's your secret - buying used receivers, then spraying
them with new plastic smell ! I guess that smell, to ham shackers, is
like women's perfume, to normal men. Is taking the back off a
receiver, like snapping off a woman's bra, to you ? I bet you can't do
it with one hand !

You got a pretty wild imagination. Don't get yourself too worked up,
keyboards are hard to clean.

So, once a month, it gets to be Hell around your
house - I was a bit confused by your explanation, that we were all
supoosed to "get" (HeHe) - could you explain it in more detail ?

I live in a home with four women. You figure it out.

BH

Old June 15th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mr.Lucas can.Are You Being Seved?,Brit tv comedy.
cuhulin

Old June 16th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"D Peter Maus" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

So, once a month, it gets to be Hell around your
house - I was a bit confused by your explanation, that we were all
supoosed to "get" (HeHe) - could you explain it in more detail ?

I live in a home with four women. You figure it out.

BH

Damn. Ain't enough radios in the world to get through that.

BH