RadioBanter

-   -   My E1 has arrived!!! Ta! Da! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96583-re-my-e1-has-arrived-ta-da.html)

[email protected] June 15th 06 01:02 PM

My E1 has arrived!!! Ta! Da!

Brian Hill wrote:
Well it's like Xmas around the old Hill House or Hell House depending on the
time of the month, If ya know what I mean? Wink wink Say no more. Anyway on
initial inspection my so called refurbished E1 looks brand spanking new in
original packing with all docs and CD manual as well. Smells brand new and
even has protective tape over the dial. If I wasn't told it was refurbished,
I'd never have known. Brand new box too! I've been playin with it for about
hr or so and it sounds great and everything seems to be working. No knob
wobble on this one. More to come! Stay tuned.

P.S. GoatSmith!, I await your almost inevitable sarcasm. Fire away Mr. a
hole!!!

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian,

Wink, wink, Brian. Da, I don't know what you mean. Let's hear more
about your exciting personal life ! Hill House, or Hell House - that
is SO clever !