Old June 15th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My E1 has arrived!!! Ta! Da!

Brian Hill wrote:
Well it's like Xmas around the old Hill House or Hell House depending on the
time of the month, If ya know what I mean? Wink wink Say no more. Anyway on
initial inspection my so called refurbished E1 looks brand spanking new in
original packing with all docs and CD manual as well. Smells brand new and
even has protective tape over the dial. If I wasn't told it was refurbished,
I'd never have known. Brand new box too! I've been playin with it for about
hr or so and it sounds great and everything seems to be working. No knob
wobble on this one. More to come! Stay tuned.

P.S. GoatSmith!, I await your almost inevitable sarcasm. Fire away Mr. a
hole!!!

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Brian,

Wink, wink, Brian. Da, I don't know what you mean. Let's hear more
about your exciting personal life ! Hill House, or Hell House - that
is SO clever !

New PCR-1000 arrived yesterday Michael Shortwave 4 August 25th 05 02:17 AM
My Sony has arrived Alan Shortwave 1 June 24th 04 04:05 PM
Degen 1102 arrived today!!!!! Corbin Ray Shortwave 47 March 2nd 04 08:40 AM
Degen 1102 arrived Sanjaya Shortwave 34 February 26th 04 02:44 AM
Censorship: An Idea Whose Time Has Arrived Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 14 October 30th 03 09:14 AM