RadioBanter

-   -   I need an article from QST ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/96587-i-need-article-qst.html)

Vincent June 15th 06 02:34 PM

I need an article from QST ...

Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Best regards.

John S. June 15th 06 04:48 PM

I need an article from QST ...

Vincent wrote:
Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Best regards.

Contact QST foir a copy?

dxAce June 15th 06 05:13 PM

I need an article from QST ...

Vincent wrote:

Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

I have the issue. What do you need to know?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Vincent June 16th 06 08:34 AM

I need an article from QST ...

John S. ha scritto:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Contact QST foir a copy?

Is there a way to buy a PDF of an artiucle or one issue? I did it but I
don't see this option at http://www.arrl.org/qst/ ...

Vincent June 16th 06 08:36 AM

I need an article from QST ...

dxAce ha scritto:

Vincent wrote:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

I have the issue. What do you need to know?

Hi, I need a copy of the article about the frequency sintesizer for the
Drake R-4C ... thanks.

Michael Black June 16th 06 09:09 AM

I need an article from QST ...

"Vincent" ) writes:
John S. ha scritto:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Contact QST foir a copy?

Is there a way to buy a PDF of an artiucle or one issue? I did it but I
don't see this option at http://www.arrl.org/qst/ ...

Traditionally, they'd sell you a back issue, and if they no longer had
copies of that issue, they'd sell you a photocopy of the specific
article. It used to be a relatively nominal fee for either.

I don't know if they've dropped the policy, or if they've
adapted it to recent technology, but that's the place to ask.

Of course, they also sell archives of back issues on CDROM.

Michael