Old June 15th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Vincent

Default I need an article from QST ...

Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Best regards.

Old June 15th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John S.

Vincent wrote:
Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Best regards.

Contact QST foir a copy?

Old June 15th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Vincent wrote:

Hi all,
does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

I have the issue. What do you need to know?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 16th 06, 08:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Vincent

John S. ha scritto:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Contact QST foir a copy?

Is there a way to buy a PDF of an artiucle or one issue? I did it but I
don't see this option at http://www.arrl.org/qst/ ...

Old June 16th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Vincent

dxAce ha scritto:

Vincent wrote:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

I have the issue. What do you need to know?

Hi, I need a copy of the article about the frequency sintesizer for the
Drake R-4C ... thanks.

Old June 16th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Black

"Vincent" ) writes:
John S. ha scritto:

does anybody have a copy of the article in the June 2004 issue of QST
about a frequency syntesizer for the Drake R-4C?

Contact QST foir a copy?

Is there a way to buy a PDF of an artiucle or one issue? I did it but I
don't see this option at http://www.arrl.org/qst/ ...

Traditionally, they'd sell you a back issue, and if they no longer had
copies of that issue, they'd sell you a photocopy of the specific
article. It used to be a relatively nominal fee for either.

I don't know if they've dropped the policy, or if they've
adapted it to recent technology, but that's the place to ask.

Of course, they also sell archives of back issues on CDROM.

Michael

Help finding QST 1995 article please Dave Bullock Equipment 0 October 18th 04 03:32 PM
article on using internet gateways Frank Jacob Boatanchors 0 July 19th 04 08:04 AM
Remote Tuned Loop Article? Marvin Rosen Shortwave 0 February 16th 04 10:24 PM
Why I Like The ARRL N2EY Policy 103 January 16th 04 12:56 AM
LQQKing for Construction Article NEDROG Antenna 4 September 16th 03 05:53 AM