Old June 21st 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Latest RADIOMART ebay scam!!!

I like how Martyn put in the plug for CCA in his ebay ad. What a
******.
http://www.listserve.com/archives/co.../msg00320.html

And for your entertainment:
http://www.lazygranch.com/radiomart/radiomartspoof.htm

Rev. Cleetus Poontang wrote:
"Chuck - K1KW" wrote in message
. ..
Item # 9738158955
Check this BS out! Amazing that this jerk continues to sell on Ebay with
his obvious lies and misrepresentation. This is nothing more than a poor
homebrew fake. I know who made it and he made a few more out of surplus
items. RADIOMART's stories are totally made up. He has no personal
collections, he swindles SK widows and runs another ebay name to buy on

the
cheap and then makes up stories about the same equipment to lend
credibility. This guy is a snake. BEWARE!!!!!

There's one born every minute. (Especially on E-Screw!)
Anyone who would buy ham gear on e-Bay deserves to be taken.