RadioBanter

-   -   NPR (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/97051-npr.html)

[email protected] June 22nd 06 04:59 PM

NPR

Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

David June 22nd 06 05:40 PM

NPR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:59:13 -0500, wrote:

Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

The FCC doesn't provide funding. The CPB provides matching funds.
The NTIA provides grants to improve facilities.

The stations can sell underwriting credits, which, while similar to
commercials, cannot directly solicit sales of a product of service.

[email protected] June 22nd 06 07:41 PM

NPR

wrote:
Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

RDDB is a Michael Weiner phrase for those unfamiliar with the phrase.

NPR is the only fair and balanced news out there. It's too fair in my
opinion as they don't challenge the neocon lies.

dxAce June 22nd 06 08:47 PM

NPR

Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

RDDB is a Michael Weiner phrase for those unfamiliar with the phrase.

NPR is the only fair and balanced news out there.

Fair and balanced? You're out of your sushi eating mind.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] June 22nd 06 08:51 PM

NPR

Perhaps I was partly mistaken.But anyway,some of their funding is being
cut.
I dont keep up with NPR/Mississippi Public Broadcasting.
www.etv.state.ms.us
cuhulin

RHF June 22nd 06 09:44 PM

[Fisking The Facts] : Miso sayeth - NPR Is The Only Fair And Balanced News Out There !

Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

RDDB is a Michael Weiner phrase for those unfamiliar with the phrase.

[Fisking The Facts] : Miso sayeth -
NPR Is The Only Fair And Balanced News Out There !

* * * WARNING MEGA BIG LIBERAL LIE FOLLOWS * * *
"A Classic Piece Of Leftist Pathology" -in-the-style-of- Robert Fisk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Fisk
http://www.robert-fisk.com/
"NPR is the only fair and balanced news out there. It's too
fair in my opinion as they don't challenge the neocon lies."
- - - sayeth Miso

Doh ! - NPR "Fair-and-Balanced" - NOT ! ~ RHF

At best NPR Discussion Program {Round Table} features :
1 - A Liberal -or- Better Yet Two Liberals Members.
2 - Plus a single Moderate Member.
3 - And the NPR Moderator a Flaming-Liberal
or may be a Liberal-Moderate.
THEY - All Praise the Liberal Point-of-View and often
Put-Down The Conservative View Point with disdain
and contempt.

NPR Individual Interviews feature an Interviewer who is
Liberal-Moderate talking to the Guest :
-IF- The Guest is a Liberal it usually is a Ra Ra
Oh Your Some Smart - Promotional Event.
-if- The Guest is a Conservative it usually is a
Why would you say or do that terrible thing -and-
Can you be that stupid? - Put-Down Session
http://www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/.../20051114.html

fisking-the-facts - as i see them ~ RHF
+
About - "Fisking" {To Fisk The Facts} Setting Things Straight !
FISKING = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisking
+
+
+ +

Brian Hill June 22nd 06 09:59 PM

NPR

wrote in message

NPR is the only fair and balanced news out there. It's too fair in my
opinion as they don't challenge the neocon lies.

Oh boy!

BH

[email protected] June 22nd 06 10:04 PM

[Fisking The Facts] : Miso sayeth - NPR Is The Only Fair AndBa...

Wellllll,whenever I think about it,I will watch Mississippi Roads and
Mississippi Outdoors programs and Paul Ott's tv programs on ETV.Most of
the times I forget.Do a search for, Paul Ott Listen to the Eagle

A few days ago,JT and Dave said (on their radio talk show) Paul Ott has
moved to Louisiana.
cuhulin

David June 22nd 06 10:21 PM

NPR

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:47:57 -0400, dxAce

Eight public radio stations (Red Diaper Doper Babies) in Mississippi are
concerned (FCC is cutting some funding) about what happens next.JT and
Dave,on their radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com just said,Beg for
more money.
cuhulin

RDDB is a Michael Weiner phrase for those unfamiliar with the phrase.

NPR is the only fair and balanced news out there.

Fair and balanced? You're out of your sushi eating mind.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

For each of the three misperceptions, the study found enormous
differences between the viewers of Fox, who held the most
misperceptions, and NPR/PBS, who held the fewest by far. Eighty
percent of Fox viewers were found to hold at least one misperception,
compared to 23 percent of NPR/PBS consumers. All the other media fell
in between.

http://www.alternet.org/story/16892/

David June 22nd 06 10:27 PM

[Fisking The Facts] : Miso sayeth - NPR Is The Only Fair And Balanced News Out There !

On 22 Jun 2006 13:44:25 -0700, "RHF"

[...]

Give me a break. You don't even know what a Liberal is. Just another
dirty word you heard the neighborhood bully using.

And point me to a real Conservative. I dare ya. I double dog dare
ya.