Old June 22nd 06, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stefan Ulrich Fischer

Default Panasonic RF B65

Hi,

where do I get a Panasonic RF B65 ? Ebay is way too expensive. Any
suggestions?

Cheers,
Stefan

Old June 22nd 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Stefan Ulrich Fischer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

where do I get a Panasonic RF B65 ? Ebay is way too expensive. Any
suggestions?

Cheers,
Stefan

Well since they don't make them any longer and you don't like Ebay, you'll
have to use Google or another search engine. Type in Panasonic RF B65 with
swap or for sale etc..

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Romove your HAT to reply directly

Old June 22nd 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus

Brian Hill wrote:
"Stefan Ulrich Fischer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

where do I get a Panasonic RF B65 ? Ebay is way too expensive. Any
suggestions?

Cheers,
Stefan

Well since they don't make them any longer and you don't like Ebay, you'll
have to use Google or another search engine. Type in Panasonic RF B65 with
swap or for sale etc..

Occasionally, you still find NOS units for sale from a dealer. I
bought mine from Full Compass Systems in Middleton, Wisconsin. They'd
had it for some years, sitting on a shelf, along with an RF-B45.

Scrounge around, you may find one.

Old March 13th 17, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have one..