Old July 5th 06, 03:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Thanks mII....

Beerfart wrote:

For the fourth, I'm going to burn the Canadian flag! Do they sell ****
in the U.S.? They must have them at Walmart. They have all kinds of
worthless stuff there.

http://snipurl.com/sqo2
Old July 5th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 02:38:51 GMT, m II wrote:

Beerfart wrote:

For the fourth, I'm going to burn the Canadian flag! Do they sell ****
in the U.S.? They must have them at Walmart. They have all kinds of
worthless stuff there.

http://snipurl.com/sqo2

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.
Old July 6th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beerbarrel wrote:
It was great! All that was missing was some worthless canucks to roll
up inside them.

Were you practicing on Iraqis and their flag when you were over there?

When is your trial?

Good ol' Tracy - no brains, balls or guts!

JB