Old July 10th 06, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BTW....

Michael Lawson wrote:

I hate fanning the flames, but just so people know, in
Cincinnati most of the content found on 1360 Homer
(sports talk and Bengals games, among other things)
is moving to 1530. Air America is moving to 1360.

Hmmm... I check Air America on 1530 every now and then just for fun. I wonder if
I'll be able to get 1360 here?

No matter I guess, when the HD/IBOC (QRM) gets turned on at night, it'll all be
over.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 10th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dx Ace the sky is falling the sky is falling

dxAce wrote:
Michael Lawson wrote:

I hate fanning the flames, but just so people know, in
Cincinnati most of the content found on 1360 Homer
(sports talk and Bengals games, among other things)
is moving to 1530. Air America is moving to 1360.

Hmmm... I check Air America on 1530 every now and then just for fun. I wonder if
I'll be able to get 1360 here?

No matter I guess, when the HD/IBOC (QRM) gets turned on at night, it'll all be
over.

right and the ARS endd in 1990 from what I hear

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 11th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Michael Lawson wrote:

I hate fanning the flames, but just so people know, in
Cincinnati most of the content found on 1360 Homer
(sports talk and Bengals games, among other things)
is moving to 1530. Air America is moving to 1360.

Hmmm... I check Air America on 1530 every now and then just for fun.

I wonder if
I'll be able to get 1360 here?

No matter I guess, when the HD/IBOC (QRM) gets turned on at night,

it'll all be
over.

I rather doubt you'd be able to get 1360 up in MI, Ace,
even without IBOC. Not that it's not possible, but
IIRC, 1360 isn't a very strong signal.

--Mike L.

Old July 17th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

llrc crap always keeps screwing me up.I always forget what llrc
means.Don't tell me,I don't want to know again.I will NOT click on this
thread ever again.llrc's can Shove It,as far as I am concerned.I Hate!!!
Stupid ignitals!!!!
cuhulin

Old July 18th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RHF" wrote in
ups.com:

Cuhulin - If I Remember Correctly . . . You said this before ) -and-
now once more ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .