Old July 21st 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Liberal's Whine - Voice of America Sucks ! {Wishing It Were Air America Radio}

David wrote:
On 20 Jul 2006 00:58:15 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

Adam,

The Voice of America (VOA) is NOT Air America Radio
and hopefully never will be . . .

First - I Listen To The Voice of America (VOA) To Hear :
What We Americans Are Saying About Ourselves To The World !
http://www.voanews.com/english/portal.cfm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VOA

When I need a reminder how whinny and out of touch Liberals
can be : I tune-in to Air America Radio for about Five Minutes
and get a dose of their 'sick-sad-reality' of the world - all to often
liberally tainted with hate-america and blame-americans.
http://www.airamerica.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_America_Radio

- What the Hell are you babbling about now?
-
- Maybe you should listen longer than 5 minutes.
- I suggest the 3A zulu Hour of Mike Malloy.

DaviD - See you do understand
After 5 Minutes of Air America
- - - Its All Liberal-Psycho-Babble ! ~ RHF
Old July 21st 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 20 Jul 2006 20:34:17 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

- - - Its All Liberal-Psycho-Babble ! ~ RHF
.

Like the Sermon on the Mount?

Old July 21st 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Voice of America sucks

adam wrote:
Is it just me or does VOA give you the ****s?.I

Tried the whitehouse press secretary lately?
Harmonics all the way through visible light.

Old July 26th 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

adam wrote:
Is it just me or does VOA give you the ****s?.

Uh, no. I haven't found a way to ingest radio broadcasts, but possibly
you have. I would imagine if you ingested enough written reports from
any source they would give you a serious case of indigestion.

I was listening to it and
it was NOTHING BUT PROPERGANDA all the time, other than the sports
section.

Just what exactly is Propaganda (not properganda).

It was sport and then "how the spread of democracy is help
fighting the war on terror" or some such **** i promptly turn the dial,
it makes me want to throw the radio out of the window.There programs
make a mockery of there slogan on there site "a trusted source of news"
it has got worse since bush has come to power.

Which news sources give just news that is completely free of bias. I
have yet to find a news source that isn't biased because of the country
the broadcaster originates from. Our view of the world is influenced
by our country of origin.

It is so bad that the radio station in Australia (ABC newsradio) that
mainly takes programs from overseas sources (i.e DW radio,RNW etc
etc)doesnt take ANY VOA programs its main american radio program is
sourced from NPR.

Rant over

Yours truly
Adam