Old July 25th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

www.devilfinder.com Robins Nest

Yeahhhh, a few years ago I used to get them preg Nancy freebie email
newsletters.Once in a while I would look at them stretch marks on them
wonderfull pregnant gals bellys.

Old July 25th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Nothing is more Beautifull and more Wonderfull than a Pregnant WOMAN!
cuhulin

Old July 26th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Douche Bag wrote:
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

McDonalds wouldn't take him and Uncle Sam did. And then Uncle Sam
realized that a mistake had been made. A general discharge sounds almost
too good for Tracy.

All of CanaDuh is a discharge, and it ain't #1, it's good ol' #2.

In other words, you are used to being dumped on?

JB

Johnny, you need to take your show on the road, I'm certain it might play well in venues
outside of Edmontoon.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

Douche Bag wrote:
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.
McDonalds wouldn't take him and Uncle Sam did. And then Uncle Sam
realized that a mistake had been made. A general discharge sounds almost
too good for Tracy.

All of CanaDuh is a discharge, and it ain't #1, it's good ol' #2.

In other words, you are used to being dumped on?

Not like you are, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
dxVole wrote:

My girlfriend is ''funny''.
cuhulin

I also find dxAce hilarious. Unlike you, however, I've never had the
urge to have sex with him.

You're happy with John Barnard then?

Not in the sense that you and the Wunderkind cuhulin are. Heterosexual
men such as Mr. Barnard and myself don't spend much time wondering just
how darn blissful you and the brassiere wearing ex Army pervert are.

I think it is more than coincidence that DxDisgrace and Cuhulin:

1. took part in the same war
2. Dx claims to like to twiddle with knobs whereas Cuhulin is into
womens underwear and dresses
3. Take the "brothers in arms" meaning to a new definition
4. Both like Snoop Dogg and Scooby-Do (Scrappy-Do is only for Cuhulin)
5. Both display some form of psych problems

Where's the VA when you need them?

JB

Now that I understand your rather 'comfortable' relationship to the
Doggy Daddy, I can see why you have NEVER called him on any of his
insane statements.

As a public service to you and your lover, please be informed that,
besides the moral turpitude, there ARE dangers to your licentious
lifestyle.

http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body...infection.html

mike

Old July 26th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Smith wrote:
Interesting that Traci Fag, er Beerbarrel would bring up the idea of
myself and John having anything like that going on. Considering that
were a good thousand miles apart. Nice try dumbass! Obviously they
didn't teach you much in the military.

Traci will have a tough time in the real world. Maybe his true calling
in life is to be a sista to some brother in prison?

JB

Douche Bag wrote:

You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.
Beerbarrel wrote:

The qusestion is? Did Billy "Corncob" Smith and John "Barnyard"
Barnard eat the corn off of the cob before of after they used the
corncob?

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point
veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.

Old July 26th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxSadSackof****Ace wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Interesting that Traci Fag, er Beerbarrel would bring up the idea of
myself and John having anything like that going on. Considering that
were a good thousand miles apart. Nice try dumbass! Obviously they
didn't teach you much in the military.

You were in the military, weren't you Billy? I know folks have referred to you as Major
Retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I hear the Sad Sack cartoon was based on your misadventures.

JB

Old July 26th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

dxSadSackof****Ace wrote:

Billy Smith wrote:

Interesting that Traci Fag, er Beerbarrel would bring up the idea of
myself and John having anything like that going on. Considering that
were a good thousand miles apart. Nice try dumbass! Obviously they
didn't teach you much in the military.

You were in the military, weren't you Billy? I know folks have referred to you as Major
Retard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I hear the Sad Sack cartoon was based on your misadventures.

You hear a lot of incorrect stuff up in CanaDuh, don't you, boy?

Figures.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 26th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Put a rock in one and wind it up and turn it loose,just like David and
Goliath.
cuhulin