Old July 24th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Funniest thing on shortwave....

The qusestion is? Did Billy "Corncob" Smith and John "Barnyard"
Barnard eat the corn off of the cob before of after they used the
corncob?

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.

Old July 24th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

BH

Old July 24th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Why do you call him uncle sam? He is not your uncle! You are a pansy Canuck.
Besides, Uncle Sam don't take sissies like you!

"John Barnard" wrote in message
Douche Bag wrote:
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

McDonalds wouldn't take him and Uncle Sam did. And then Uncle Sam
realized that a mistake had been made. A general discharge sounds almost
too good for Tracy.

JB

Old July 24th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Hill wrote:

"Douche Bag" wrote in message
oups.com...
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

Why do you call yourself Douche Bag?

dxAce was already taken?

mike

Old July 24th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

John Barnard wrote:

Douche Bag wrote:
You're a fool. I'll bet your DD214 was for a general discharge.

McDonalds wouldn't take him and Uncle Sam did. And then Uncle Sam
realized that a mistake had been made. A general discharge sounds almost
too good for Tracy.

All of CanaDuh is a discharge, and it ain't #1, it's good ol' #2.

Johnny, you need to take your show on the road, I'm certain it might play well in venues
outside of Edmontoon.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 24th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My girlfriend is ''funny''.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Winnipeg or Calgary.(Calgree) Mannnnn,,,,,,, let's put the show on the
road.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Corn cobs used to be used for toilet paper.Nothing but real toilet paper
has ever ''touched'' me.There have been a few otherwise times before
though.We are all Human,,,, we are all Animals.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My U.S.Army DD 214 is an Honorable Discharge at Fort Hood,Texas,,,,
October 29,1965. (I never got in a speck of trouble when I was in the
U.S.Army)
Go to, www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets

and click on Page Three.You scroll around on there and you look
for,tain.tain is ME!
Platoon! Ten Hut!,,, I Salute all of the Wonderfull Guys and Gals in our
U.S.Military.
cuhulin