Old March 28th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
clfe

Default Systron Donner item - for Motorola

Hi,

I'm looking for the operator as well as and in particular - Service Manual -
for a Systron Donner made item. It was made for Motorola. It is a Frequency
Counter/Deviation Meter. The tag on back with the Systron Donner name on it
says model #SLN6418A 75. On the inside at the operating position - it has on
top section - Motorola Frequency Counter. The bottom section says - Motorola
Auto-Tune Deviation meter.

I contacted SD once and never really got a reply worth helping. A
"Secretary" called me back but said she would have to refer it to someone
else. I never heard back from "someone else"

Any help?

Thanks,

CLF

FA: LAST DAY SYSTRON DONNER DIGITAL POWER METER Reg1647 Swap 0 October 17th 04 04:20 PM
FA: LAST DAY SYSTRON DONNER FREQUENCY COUNTER Reg1647 Swap 0 October 17th 04 04:17 PM
FA: Systron Donner Digital Power Meter Reg1647 Swap 0 October 13th 04 06:32 AM
I knew this one was coming! Jerry CB 12 February 6th 04 10:14 PM
FA: SYSTRON DONNER FREQUENCY METER dt Swap 0 October 24th 03 02:01 PM