Old September 29th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default THIS GROUP ...............

Is this group about cb radio at all???
I mean I welcome the good old days of people argiung about amplifiers
and antennas and all that stuff. Davemade vs noname and anything
resembling that.
All you seem to get now is who is the most gay, who sucks cock, who
likes transsexuals and of course the ever constant spam of brian
griffey who at the very least is on topic and never and I mean never
gives up. Have all the real cb folk left and is this group soley gay
or dare I say bi-sexual. Since it appears that some here that like
cock are also married to a woman that I have empathy for. I mean why
this group. There are so many groups and places on the net that
support and like homosexual and transsexual topics...
Is it really that hard to stya on topic in this group?
Even if we disagree cant we just disagree on SWR, Antennas, Beam
Arrays, Amplifiers and the like????

Signed a very old CB Keydowner that used to have fun on this group
back in the early and middle 90's....

Old September 29th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello Old Knick:

This news group is just like a bar out in the wild west here. There are all
kinds of different types here.

If you bring attention to the goof balls there will keep posting. If you
ignor them they will go away.

Have you posted any radio related postings?

We need to ignor the goofs, and start posting the good stuff.

Jay in the Mojave

Old September 29th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 07:12:58 -0700, "Jay in the Mojave"
wrote:

Hello Old Knick:

This news group is just like a bar out in the wild west here. There are all
kinds of different types here.

If you bring attention to the goof balls there will keep posting. If you
ignor them they will go away.

does not work

Have you posted any radio related postings?

We need to ignor the goofs, and start posting the good stuff.

Jay in the Mojave

"Old Knick" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

Old September 29th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
jim jim is offline

Old Knick wrote:

[...]

Liberal use of a killfile helps a lot. Have over 100 nics of the
xposting pricks.

Old September 30th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Hello Old Knick:

This news group is just like a bar out in the wild west here. There are all
kinds of different types here.

If you bring attention to the goof balls there will keep posting. If you
ignor them they will go away.

does not work

I would have to agree with you... Why? Because they have been here for
quite some time.

Have you posted any radio related postings?

Too many to mention... But bow it is pointless...

We need to ignor the goofs, and start posting the good stuff.

Ignoring for more than 5 years now... It dowsnt work jay...

Jay in the Mojave

. ..

Old September 30th 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:58:31 -0500, jim
wrote:

Old Knick wrote:

[...]

Now that is alot Long Island Jim
Old September 30th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:

Hello Old Knick:

This news group is just like a bar out in the wild west here. There are all
kinds of different types here.

If you bring attention to the goof balls there will keep posting. If you
ignor them they will go away.

does not work

I would have to agree with you... Why? Because they have been here for
quite some time.

well i would say becuase their Gay bashing tactic have worked and that
gets them control and other attention they desire

Old September 30th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sep 29, 7:37 am, Old Knick wrote:
[...]

They are just being typical cbers.

Old September 30th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Davemade

Ugh.

Vinnie S.

Hello Group [email protected] Swap 6 January 24th 07 05:14 PM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Daniel Nordman Swap 9 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code General 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group Slow Code Policy 2 November 12th 06 01:19 AM
Yahoo group to flame... keep the group clean please Legal Radio CB 4 April 7th 04 02:31 AM