Old April 5th 04, 03:34 PM
Legal Radio

Default Yahoo group to flame... keep the group clean please

I have created a Yahoo discussion forum for those who oppose illegal
operators.... AND those "illegal" operators who oppose being told they
are
illegal operators.

If you have a beef, bring it up there....!!!

ALL are welcome.

No holds barred discussion.

ALL who subscribe have immediate access.

Chat room is open to all members. Voice-capable, so you can scream at
each
other.

This is an attempt to direct the fighting to an area other than the
newsgroups.

Have fun!

To Join:

send blank email to:

OR go to this URL:

Join the CB Flame Yahoo Group. Here is where you can fight it out.
Old April 6th 04, 06:04 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

Sorry faggotboy, but AKC members post where we want, not where you
think it should go. **** you and your faggot Yahoo group,
ChukkeeSukkee. By the way, does your mom still want you to move out,or
is she masturbating while watching you and your boyfriends suck each
other off nowadays?

Old April 6th 04, 04:29 PM
lol...

Kiss off ya putz, I never posted that crap.

as for your remarks about my mother. anytime you wanna meet me in
person and say that crap to MY FACE, not behind a KEYBOARD. Name the
place and We'll talk...

I may be a Christian, But I'm also a man. and I will stomp your butt,
if I need to...

name the place, there Keyboard Muscle Boy.

-Chuck K8CPA

Old April 6th 04, 04:34 PM
lol...

Further More, you all got a problem with me, that's fine, but keep my
parents and family out of it... I don't go around talking stuff about
Doug's woman Cathy. So, Don't be bringing my Family into the B.S. on
this newsgroup...

The offer still stands, wanna meet me in person and we can discuss the
comments about my Mother? Who knows, maybe I'll bring some freinds and
we can play alley ball, with someone's head, maybe yours!

-Chuck K8CPA

Old April 7th 04, 02:31 AM
sideband

Hrm.. It seems chuckie, the CBer with a license, has actually started
trying to grow some testicles.

Tell ya what, Chuck, I don't care who this was directed at.. but if
you'd ever like a lesson on how not to be a lid, let me know, OK?

Oh, and go lay back down by your bowl. You're still a bad dog.

-SSB