Old March 9th 04, 06:03 AM
George Kinzer

Default fs cobra 2000

great shape, everything works, twin speakers, stock mic, YES this has extra
xhannels.
First $225 takes it...plus ship...I got way too many radios right now..

President Lincoln (everything but AM...lol, & to talk to other country's)
Magnum S-3 (to DRIVE my Boomer 600 mobile and talk where ever I want)
Galaxy Melaka (to DRIVE my 5 tube 1000w baby and talk OVER who ever I want)
just to name a few...
Yes I use beams too...
--
"Put that in your modulation pipe and smoke it.."
spoken by unknown freebander 03-MAR-2004

---

Old March 9th 04, 06:48 PM
I Am Not George

"George Kinzer" wrote in message ...
great shape, everything works, twin speakers, stock mic, YES this has extra
xhannels.

illegal

First $225 takes it...plus ship...I got way too many radios right now..

President Lincoln (everything but AM...lol, & to talk to other country's)
Magnum S-3 (to DRIVE my Boomer 600 mobile and talk where ever I want)

propagation not power does that you dickhead

Galaxy Melaka (to DRIVE my 5 tube 1000w baby and talk OVER who ever I want)

yes you are a keyclown

just to name a few...
Yes I use beams too...
--
"Put that in your modulation pipe and smoke it.."
spoken by unknown freebander 03-MAR-2004

Freebanders like nebo and randy smoke crack no wonder they remain unknown
Old March 9th 04, 07:02 PM
maybe not george

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Hams like I am not George and George smoke dicks no wonder they remain
unknown

Old March 10th 04, 01:48 AM
Randy

"gw" wrote in message
om...

isn't that illegal radio equipment??? maybe a email to his isp will
hip them to what is up on this deal....he must think the akc's are
asleep or something............we are not ..............this matter
will be taken care of........do you think it is a good idea for
crackwoman to help chuckie?

GW, I'm simply passing along info that I got from a certain phone call.
Nothing more or less. If you are not guilty of anything, don't sweat it. If
you are, then maybe you should retain legal counsel. I suspect it would be a
good time for you to distance yourself from the group you have adopted.

Old March 10th 04, 01:53 AM
Randy

"Randy" wrote in message

"gw" wrote in message
om...

isn't that illegal radio equipment??? maybe a email to his isp will
hip them to what is up on this deal....he must think the akc's are
asleep or something............we are not ..............this matter
will be taken care of........do you think it is a good idea for
crackwoman to help chuckie?

GW, I'm simply passing along info that I got from a certain phone call.
Nothing more or less. If you are not guilty of anything, don't sweat it.

If
you are, then maybe you should retain legal counsel. I suspect it would be

good time for you to distance yourself from the group you have adopted.

And BTW, please form coherent sentences. You seem to think you are "Captain
Kirk". As has been pointed out before, you are not W. Shatner.

Old March 10th 04, 01:53 AM
Steveo

(gw) wrote:
[...]

Yore gonna get splinters in yore ass from that fence yore sitting
on, cheesecutter..er gw.

From: chessecutter )
Subject: KV4FZ set to return to 20 Meters!!
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.scanner,
rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.cb
Date: 2002-08-11 21:33:36 PST

Jerry. Do you like sex? If you do, I think you need some. Your one
track mind is misguided at best. Are you a member of the citizen's
auxillary police?

Keep polishing yore bullet, fife.

why are you looking down here?