Old August 27th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: programmers

have one programmer for Midland XTR and Syntech II--$225, and one Uniden
programmer, AMX 500C, $175. please reply by private email as I dont get
a chance to read the group regularly
Old August 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

hinkeydo wrote:
have one programmer for Midland XTR and Syntech II--$225, and one Uniden
programmer, AMX 500C, $175. please reply by private email as I dont get
a chance to read the group regularly

Midland model number is 70-1080
Old August 28th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

hinkeydo wrote in news:0pJIg.3302$B14.538@dukeread03:

hinkeydo wrote:
have one programmer for Midland XTR and Syntech II--$225, and one
Uniden programmer, AMX 500C, $175. please reply by private email as
I dont get a chance to read the group regularly

Midland model number is 70-1080

Just a minor correction, I think. The Syntech II does not require the
70-1080 programmer. It only requires a special interface cable and a
computer with Syntech II program software. I think you meant the Midland
Syntech I instead? . . . it has the removable eeprom.

Ed K7AAT

Old August 29th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

hinkeydo wrote:
have one programmer for Midland XTR and Syntech II--$225, and one
Uniden programmer, AMX 500C, $175. please reply by private email as
I dont get a chance to read the group regularly

Midland model number is 70-1080

Just a minor correction, I think. The Syntech II does not require the
70-1080 programmer. It only requires a special interface cable and a
computer with Syntech II program software. I think you meant the Midland
Syntech I instead? . . . it has the removable eeprom.

Ed K7AAT

Syntech II can be programmed by the 70-1080 OR a computer cable with
software. I used to work for a Midland dealer
Old August 29th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

hinkeydo wrote:
have one programmer for Midland XTR and Syntech II--$225, and one
Uniden programmer, AMX 500C, $175. please reply by private email as
I dont get a chance to read the group regularly

Midland model number is 70-1080

Just a minor correction, I think. The Syntech II does not require the
70-1080 programmer. It only requires a special interface cable and a
computer with Syntech II program software. I think you meant the Midland
Syntech I instead? . . . it has the removable eeprom.

Ed K7AAT

Syntech I takes the 70-1000 programmer

Old August 29th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Ed Ed is offline

Just a minor correction, I think. The Syntech II does not require
the
70-1080 programmer. It only requires a special interface cable and a
computer with Syntech II program software. I think you meant the
Midland Syntech I instead? . . . it has the removable eeprom.

Ed K7AAT

Syntech I takes the 70-1000 programmer

My appologies for confusing the issue! I confused the 70-1080 with
the 70-1000. And I've programmed literally thousands of both model
radios! I was never aware of the 70-1080, though. Always used a
computer on Syntech IIs and XTRs. Guess that's why I erred.

Ed
Old August 30th 06, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Ed wrote:
Just a minor correction, I think. The Syntech II does not require
the
70-1080 programmer. It only requires a special interface cable and a
computer with Syntech II program software. I think you meant the
Midland Syntech I instead? . . . it has the removable eeprom.

Ed K7AAT

Syntech I takes the 70-1000 programmer

My appologies for confusing the issue! I confused the 70-1080 with
the 70-1000. And I've programmed literally thousands of both model
radios! I was never aware of the 70-1080, though. Always used a
computer on Syntech IIs and XTRs. Guess that's why I erred.

Ed

I wont send the troops out to flog you then...LOL