Old September 2nd 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default Ping Todd, Can You do code practice on Omega One between the ****ty music so Markie get his General?

Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

Old September 2nd 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default trolling right along

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

Sc

Old September 2nd 06, 12:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

F.U. SC, I *AM* A GENERAL

mork
http://marksspamblog.blogspot.com
Old September 2nd 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

mork margan wrote:
F.U. SC, I *AM* A GENERAL

general forger

Old September 2nd 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
24 / 7

Old September 2nd 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

N9OGL wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

slwo code understands even less than steve

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 MHz LSB
24 / 7

Old September 2nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

On 2 Sep 2006 07:34:29 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL

It is an ILLEGAL station too, which is what I like a lot. Even its
lower sideband sticks out into a part of 9M which is much more
restricted than its official freq, so it is doubly illegal, and that
is really kewl. Todd can lose his ham license, plus pay a big fine,
if he plays his cards right.

Go, Todd, go!

----
"lean how to spell it write, moron" -- N9OGL in message
.com
Old September 3rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

I'm trying to help you, but it won't work unless you put out a little
effort and want to improve. But you down want to improve, you refuse to.
That's why you'll never be worth anything as a ham.

Your view toward licensing is just like your EME station Markie. You
didn't make an effort there either.

SC
Old September 3rd 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

"N9OGL" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

Sc

You seem to misunderstand that Omega One Radio is a BROADCAST station,
not an amateur station.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

Could you Broadcast a little CW in between the ****ty music?

SC
Old September 3rd 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default slow code BS

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Thanks. You need to contact Mark to see what speed he wants.

zero wpm will be fine

I'm trying to help you, but it won't work unless you put out a little
effort and want to improve. But you down want to improve, you refuse to.

I simply hav e no desire to waste futhe r time and energy on a CW
That's why you'll never be worth anything as a ham.

Your view toward licensing is just like your EME station Markie. You
didn't make an effort there either.

wrong agian Mr Code

Indeed I have made several contact not as many as I first believed but
that is life

SC

Why You Don't Like The ARRL Louis C. LeVine General 206 January 6th 04 01:12 PM
My response to Jim Wiley, KL7CC Brian Policy 3 October 24th 03 12:02 AM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Some comments on the NCVEC petition D. Stussy Policy 13 August 5th 03 04:23 AM
NCVEC NPRM for elimination of horse and buggy morse code requirement. Keith Policy 1 July 31st 03 03:46 AM