Old September 18th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Yaesu VR-120 handheld communications receiver

NIB. Current model.

Unused, unwrapped handheld communications receiver, covers 100kc-1300
megacycles except cell. Small, rugged, multi featured, well supported
with numerous users groups. Simple operation, long battery life using
4xAA cells illuminated keypad and large display, 640 memory channels.
USA model. Purchased for project which never materialized.

Note: this is not a scanner.

Dealer price $189. My price $125 + ship from Maryland. Can take credit
cards directly or check.

See website www.swssec.com for references or ebay ID infiniteimpedance
for feedback. Email if interested. . Thanks.

Steve WA3SWS

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website
http://www.swssec.com
tel/fax +1+410-879-4035
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"