Old September 19th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default what Code testing realy does to the ARS

"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

the worst of it is in my judgement that it makes it rough to sell the
ARS to even an interested person makes us look like luddites. even
worse for me to sell after Robeson can tell the lie oh learning code is
easy. I can't tell that lie

I wonder if I ran the above through google translater, and printed it out
in Egyption hieroglyphics if it would be easier to understand.

SC
Old September 19th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
oups.com:

the worst of it is in my judgement that it makes it rough to sell the
ARS to even an interested person makes us look like luddites. even
worse for me to sell after Robeson can tell the lie oh learning code is
easy. I can't tell that lie

I wonder if I ran the above through google translater, and printed it out
in Egyption hieroglyphics if it would be easier to understand.

Morse Code is that way for a lot of people.