Old September 20th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Hallicrafter code practice oscillator

HA/18A complete with key, exc condition. Don't need or want but hate to take
it to goodwill, take any offer that makes it worth while for me to pack and
ship to any point in the continental USA. RM~

Old September 20th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Rob Mills wrote:
HA/18A complete with key, exc condition. Don't need or want but hate to take
it to goodwill, take any offer that makes it worth while for me to pack and
ship to any point in the continental USA. RM~

Hi Rob,

I'm interested, but I am somewhat at a loss on what to offer you. Is $10
enough + shipping to San Diego?

Please reply here and advise!

Alain...WPE2OLR [Newark News Radio Club, circa 1962]

Old September 21st 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

"A. Pismo Clam" wrote in message

I'm interested, but I am somewhat at a loss on what to offer you. Is $10
enough + shipping to San Diego?

It appears that it is sold but if things fall through I'll get back with
you. RM~