Old October 2nd 06, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.ham-radio.marketplace,misc.industry.electronics.marketplace

Default FS Pre-Bay Sale Ham Yellow Sheets (many Items Listed)

FS AEA KT-3 Keyer/Trainer with manual Good condition, actually works!

$40 shipped (USPS) in US. I take Paypal.

FS Kenwood TR-2200A (AKA DRAKE TR-22) 2 meter portable transceiver!
Loaded with crystals, this unit actually works and the pilot lamp works
as well. Includes original mike and telescoping antenna in good shape.
The case is a bit rough but with proper cleaning and olive drab paint
shoul look quite presentable. Someone wired a permanent DC cable to it,
but should be able to restore to original battery power.

$45 shipped (USPS) in US. I accept Paypal.

http://www.rigpix.com/kenwood/tr2200a.htm
FS: GMRS - SECURENET MOTOROLA PORTABLE REPEATER STUFF GMRS /\/\()-|-()!

OK what I have to sell is the following

Genuine Motorola MX-300 Channel Elements _New Old Stock_ for GMRS
Repeater Station pair 462.575 TX and 467.575 MHz RX. The TX element
works with the 24.4 MHz offset element (included) required for use in
the Motorola P44SYS3180B Securenet Portable Repeater. But Wait, there
is mo

Included is a carton of clean MX-300 parts, some new, consisting of
several 440-470 MHz band radios, enough to build the RF decks for a
complete repeater and have spare parts left over.

These are all for the 440-470 MHz band. model P44sys3180b. If you have
a 406-420 MHz model with my parts you can convert the 406-420 model to
440-470 MHz pretty much by just plugging in a few RF modules. Or,
provide your own box and controller and you can build your own repeater!

Price $99 shipped USPS to US I accept PayPal.

I will provide a service manual for the Securenet P44sys3180b repeater
for an additional $10 to the buyer of these items.
FS LGC Wireless AMPS Fiberoptic/CAT5 BDA RF Remote Antenna Unit DAS8A-4

If you know what this is, you might want a spare. This is the small
stylish white RF box that goes at the reradiating antenna. Has a CAT5
connector on one end and an SMA on the other..

$35 Shipped in US via USPS. I accept Paypal!

FS Tiny AMPS phone Ericsson AF738

Good condition

Sorry no battery.

$14 shipped via USPS in US. I accept PayPal

FS Realistic TRC-465 AM/SSB CB Radio. Excellent physical and electrical
condition, in the original box with all acessories. Plus service manual.
Lightly used, this is unmodified and clean unit without any appearance
of wear. I am including a LARSEN NMO-27 black base loading coil (missing
the ~42" whip).

$59 Shipping included via USPS. I accept Paypal.
For Sale: HP3586B Frequency selective level meter VLF receiver

Description :

HP 3586B Selective Level Meter 3586B: Meets North American Bell
requirements, 50Hz to 32.5MHz frequency range with 75ohm unbalanced
signal input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 124ohm balanced signal
input, 4kHz to 1MHz frequency range with 135ohm balanced Input

This unit has the high stability oscillator and is excellent condition.
No dents, no scratches, and no dust inside whatsoever. I believe it was
rack mounted at an environmentally controlled site and
seldom used. I don't have the feet and the small blank panels (where
the rack ears normally go) but these are common size. This unit works
fantastic and has a new NICAD memory battery installed. I replaced one
of the jacks in front with a BNC (easily reversed mod that screwed in).
I also put a nice black anodized aluminum spinner knob on the VFO shaft
encoder for ease of tuning. It makes for a very sensitive VLF
receiver and can measure extremely low levels with great accuracy. By
the way, the RF output jack on rear enables you to sweep filters etc.

The service manual is included._

$495 plus shipping from central florida

For Sale AN/GRR-24 Receiver UHF 243 MHz Guard Receiver

Untested (no ac cord), appears complete, case has wear.

$75 plus shipping
For Sale: M2 2MCP22 Circularly Polarized Satellite, EME, DX Antenna
12.25 dBc

I bought this with intent to re-install my satellite station. However I
don't need the 22 element model as the 18'7" boom is a bit much for my
location.

This antenna is spec'd from 144 to 148 MHz 1.4:1 VSWR and so will be
good for all modes of operation in 2 meter band. M2 makes a fine antenna
(list price $305 new) and is very easy to deal with. Since this item is
used and is assembled, it is for pick up only in the 32765 central
Florida area. You can transport it with an SUV or minivan as the boom
has been disassembled into three sections approx 7 feet long.

Price $100. Pick up in 32765

For Sale: APCOR Whitebox UHF MEDCOM Telemetry Radio

For sale $55 plus shipping.

Help me clean out my garage! This unit appears to be in fine condition
and inside appears to be clean and untouched. If you check my last
posting, I am selling some other similar Motorola MX-300 components
which include MX-300 Channel Elements _New Old Stock_ for GMRS Repeater
Station pair 462.575 TX and 467.575 MHz RX . So if you are real handy,
you could convert this to a GMRS repeater.

For Sale: Matheson model 8065 Freon leak hunter.
For CO2, Helium and R12 gas leak detection. I haven't tried with R134
but suspect it will work. This is a
lab grade detector that runs off AA batteries. It is like a large gun
and has an internal fan to pull the gas into the probe. Condition is
like new $185 Shipped in US

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Ham Items For Sale Dennis Equipment 0 January 17th 06 05:33 PM
Several items for sale. Check out the following web site. Ronald Wicker Swap 0 December 11th 05 11:34 PM
Spring cleaning - amateur radio items for sale CHEAP Hammer Antenna 0 May 28th 05 08:41 AM
Items for Sale [email protected] Swap 0 March 15th 05 03:59 AM
GIVING UP SHORTWAVE HOBBY/Radio related items FOR SALE [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 10th 05 04:16 PM