Old October 26th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default Genwatch

Hi to all
i wann ask if there is any one help me about the Genwatch3
i used the system watch and am face many problem with that system
espically for the time
was wasted for collecting data and simulated the statastical data
so i search for other system and download the Genwatch3
so i need wht the feature of Genwatch?
and wht that system differ from systemwatch?
and if there are any limitation for useing Genwatch as talkgroup or ID
and if there are how i can solve it?
and if i can display the agency of talkgroup or radios owner at the
edit screen
thanks
Best Regards
waiting for replay

Old October 29th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Good Morning Class, and welcome to Terrorism 101:

Good idea with the gmail address. Nicely done on being polite and appearing
harmless.
However;
Bad idea showing off your pirated software, and even worse,
Do not post a public message asking for help hacking into a trunked radio
system.
[Especially if you did not do well in the language portion of your
training.]

And finally, if I'm totally off base, I apologize and offer you this advice:
Contact the system administrator and simply ask for your ID. There's no
reason a legitimate user would be turned down.
rb

ups.com...