Old November 19th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: FT-817ND - DSP 9+ - LDG QRP Tuner

For sale: Very good condition Yaesu FT-817ND radio. No modifications,
works great. Includes box, manual, power cord, antenna, internal
battery. Will also include car power cord and FT-817 power conditioner
kit (half started). And will also include nice serial port computer
control cable, which also works great. There is absolutely nothing
wrong with the radio. $480 OBO + shipping & insurance.

Timewave DSP 9+ filter unit. I bought it at a hamfest and it was sent
in to factory for repair and reprogramming. Has latest version of
software. Works great on CW. $85 OBO + shipping & insurance.

LDG QRP Automatic Tuner - built from kit by me. I bought one of the
last kits from Morse Experss it was I think. Works great, includes
factory enclosure. I used it with the Yaesu and my detuned Kenwood
TS-140S. A great tuner though not as fancy as the newer ones. $85 OBO +
shipping & insurance.

Or I would take like $625 OBO for the whole shooting match and I'll
throw in a small 3 amp power supply and all the power cords, patch
cords, etc.

I purchased used from R&L Electronics this year. I also have a tri-band
6/2/440 mobile antenna with mount that I would sell with this. Take a
look at the R&L site, Jetstream antenna, and make an offer.

Needing money or I wouldn't sell. Prefer PayPal That Yaesu is the best
radio I've owned so far.

Dan KB9JLO