Old November 25th 06, 03:27 PM posted to alt.sports.football.pro.cleve-browns,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.cb

Default still a crime

"Browns Town" wrote in message

"Captain Ozone" wrote in message
My eyes went all 8-O to have seen * write this:

On 24 Nov 2006 00:51:27 -0800, wrote:

stil a crime
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

And your point *is*?!?

to clear any confusion over forgery isn't enough for you?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

How could anyone deduce that from that ridiculously atrocious steaming

pile of
horseplop?

I have _zero_ patience in trying to scroll through a long-ass,
headache-inducing, poorly spelled series of meandering, meaningless

diatribes.
The illiteracy of that person's blog is appalling. And, don't you get

sassy
with me, whoever you are. "Bailiff, whack his pee-pee!"

I'm just CRAZY about that girl!

Didn't he also call her a bitch in a trailing off voice?