Old November 25th 06, 07:45 AM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default My First Heroin Slam. Life Changing Decision ?

JJ wrote:
definitely read that site someone posted earlier.. theheroinhelper.com
or whatever it was.. also some needle exchange websites are helpful,
just do a google search using keywords: harm reduction heroin
i wont go into specific procedures but you should be seeing blood
enter your syringe when you pull back the plunger if you have a vein.
Also it burns like hell when you miss a vein so you should know if you
hit or miss almost immediately. And if you do decide to use coke, use
raw coke.. and then you definitely dont want to miss because a missed
speedball or coke shot is likely to cause a nasty abcess. You
mentioned that this seems cleaner.. well it wont seem that way for
long because sooner or later you will start seeing the usual stains of
carbon smoke around your house replaced with messy blood accidents
---be safe

On 24 Nov 2006 06:09:09 -0800, "actonskin"
wrote:

Actonskin's 1st slam. Friday. Morning. 8:30am. Made the decision.
By 11am was on another planet.

Imagine there has been something you have wanted to do all your life.
Something you think about most days - thoughts you cannot escape
from. And then, one day, you actually get to do it for the first time,
and that it's better than you can possibly have imagined.

That's the way I'm feeling now. This is now definitely the best
high I've ever had. I hope it lasts forever - I know it will fade
out sometime, god I hope its not for a few hours. I'm savouring
every moment.

I'm not feeling sick ... having smoked the stuff for a couple of
months, I think I'm through that now.

It's quite strange - I'm getting all the heroin effects without
having the smoky atmosphere. There's no bitter taste in my mouth
from smoking it. No sooty marks anywhere. I'm not used to feeling
this way without all that - it almost feels "too clean".

Hitting up for the first time was a bit tricky. I had all the things I
needed. There was even a mixing spoon and vitamin C supplied.
However, I have two problems - a very shaky hand and very difficult
to find veins (even experienced nurses in hospital have difficulty
getting blood out of me).

So I decided to take things very slowly indeed.

(Actonskin - pinch yourself - is this really happening - have I
really done it ?)

All went well until I had the gun loaded, ready to shoot. I'd even
managed not to spill anything, which I was amazed at (a usually very
shaky hand combined with the excitement and fear of the moment was
definitely a challenge !)

(Ahhhh, things are beinning to slow down now ..... we've moved from
the physical exterior warmth to the warming of the inner soul)

I had the loaded weapon in one very shaky hand, my expectant vascular
system in the other arm, and the tourniquet in my teeth (yes just like
in those documentaries on TV and films). "Actonskin - you've
been waiting many years for this moment - don't screw it up like
everything else".

Which vein to go for? Well, I could hardly see any. After a few
attempts, I thought I found one, but with my shaky hand, it was very
difficult pulling back to check. Very gingerly, I pressed the plunger
in, which put up more resistance than I was expecting - did I really
have a vein ? Oh well, soon I would know.

"Actonskin's heart - you are hereby charged with conspiring to
intoxicate Actonskin. How do you plead ?". My heart was definitely
in on the act - now beating faster and harder - it is as if it was
willing the chemical cocktail to get through as quickly as possible.

And then ... nothing was happening. Had I missed ? Was there enough
brown in the mixture ? I was feeling pretty normal. 4 or 5 minutes
went past. Great. All this trouble for noth... THEN IT HIT. Oh my.
Although actually hitting my brain, it felt like it was hitting every
muscle and nerve in my body - it started with my legs, then rapidly
the rest of me. This was amazing - quite different from what I was
getting from smoking H.

Whilst getting the wonderful physical buzz, I was still feeling quite
clear-headed. I wasn't expecting this - I was really hoping for a
serious nod. Anyway, I took advantage of my clear head, and put away
my works. I don't want any trace of my activity to be found by my
partner.

The nod did come a little later - it kept me in its grip for a couple
of hours or so. I can't tell you what I was thinking / experiencing
there, as fortunately I was far too wasted to use a keyboard.

So no more anguished "should I/shouldn't I" postings from
Actonskin. Next decision is whether/when to stop. Judging by the size
of the pack handed over to me by the very nice man at the chemist's,
they don't want me to stop any time soon.

Anyway I don't know whether shooting H should make you feel uplifted,
but against all the other feelings I have as a result of the chemical
effect of heroin, I do feel incredibly uplifted.

I'm going to make damned sure I enjoy this while I can.

Actonskin.

I PUNCE

Old November 25th 06, 07:50 AM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

I PUNCE wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I PUNCE ALLOVER MOPY'S FACE AND FINGER PAINT WITH THE PUNCE JUICE

Old November 25th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
I PUNCE wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I PUNCE ALLOVER GAV'S FACE AND MOPY LICKS IT CLEAN

Old November 25th 06, 09:03 AM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default You're still an idiot,faggot

wrote:
On 24 Nov 2006 23:45:32 -0800, "MarQueerMyDear"
wrote:

more forgery

figures you'd have an interest in dope

Old November 25th 06, 06:04 PM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default kookathon

Dipipanone is in itself a close relative of methadone. Now people put
down methadone but apparently when you shoot it, it's rather good. But
the special magic ingredient is cyclizine, which is an antihistamine
(officially put in the pills to stop nausea). It causes an amazing
flash. When the potential for abuse came to light, the tablets were put
on a special licence. There are only 3 drugs on the licence:
diamorphine, cocaine, dipipanone but it IS still prescribed in the UK.
People wishing to simulate the effect would crush methadone tablets
with Valoid or Marezine (OTC motion-sickness pills containing
cyclizine) and shoot that. People taking oral methadone apparently
still get a hit if they shoot just cyclizine on top of it. There is a
lot of research on the internet. Apparently, it boosts all opiates.
It's also available on the internet without a prescription. In the US,
Ts & blues was the same sort of thing. Tripelennamine in conjunction
with Talwin. Then they reformulated Talwin with naloxone so you can't
shoot it.
Recent reports say that even humble diphenhydramine (Nyquil) will boost
the hit if swallowed 45 minutes beforehand. If you could filter it from
those big, bulky tablets then I would bet that a shot of this mixed
with H would be just great.
Now, the downside. Some people can 'chip' opiate without trouble, but
the longer you chip, the more likely you are to become addicted. If you
think that people like Dave Gahan, John Lennon, William S. Burroughs,
Miles Davis who didn't die from the stuff, all said it was bad news.
Burroughs lived a LONG time but was still on methadone until the day he
died.
Heroin is like religion, it gets people at their weakest point, when
they feel like there is nowhere else to turn OR they have no self
respect.
I will give you all the facts, but having tried it & tried DMT, I
would say DMT is better, safer & non-addictive.

Take care.

Old November 25th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

piglet wrote:

People wishing to simulate the effect would crush methadone tablets
with Valoid or Marezine (OTC motion-sickness pills containing
cyclizine) and shoot that.

Would you get the same effect if you took the tablets orally before
hitting up with heroin? As you know, I'm very cautious ;-) and would
be concerned about what other stuff was in the OTC tablets if I was
going to crush them and include with the H.

I will give you all the facts, but having tried it & tried DMT, I
would say DMT is better, safer & non-addictive.

For some reason have always feared hallucinogenic stuff - always want
to be able to tell what is real from what is not. I've never felt very
psychologically secure, and had a very bad trip taking strong skunkweed
once, which triggered very bad depression.. I've therefore tended to
steer clear of psychotropic drugs.

A positive experience that I've had on H, is that when nodding it does
bring your dreams much nearer the surface, without having them take
over - it's almost like there is a creative stream of conciousness you
can tap into when you want. I'm sure that's not a good reason for
taking H, and I'm sure as tolerance builds up it would be more
difficult to achieve, but at least it is one of the things I'm able to
enjoy right now.

Actonskin.

Old November 25th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

In message . com,
piglet writes
Dipipanone is in itself a close relative of methadone. Now people put
down methadone but apparently when you shoot it, it's rather good. But
the special magic ingredient is cyclizine, which is an antihistamine
(officially put in the pills to stop nausea). It causes an amazing
flash. When the potential for abuse came to light, the tablets were put
on a special licence. There are only 3 drugs on the licence:
diamorphine, cocaine, dipipanone but it IS still prescribed in the UK.

One wonders why Diconal still exists at all. I have seen it four times,
my mother-in-law, (not really, she died before we got married) my mother
and my brother-in-law. They are all dead, 1977, 1987 and 1992
respectively. They all had cancer and the book says dipianone is
unsuitable for palliative care. (Shrugs) And him below.

What I can tell you is that sometime between 1977 and 1982 the little
pink darlings were coated with some type of plastic film and are near
impossible to IV, certainly not safely. I once took a guy to A&E who
had injected 50 over about a week. I have never seen phlebitis like it.
He looked as though he had plunged both arms into a deep fat fryer, they
practically glowed red. I had to cannulate a foot and every time we hit
a bump a shriek followed and I jest not, I can even remember his name
from 1982 (It was the day Prince Charles visited Swansea)

So some fell into my grateful little hands and orally they are quite a
pleasant way to watch TV.

Thanks for letting me stroll down memory lane a bit but I really
seriously wouldn't give them house room anymore, too much risk for too
little joy.

Nestor
Old November 29th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"MarQueerMyDear" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
I PUNCE