Old November 25th 06, 08:04 AM posted to alt.sex.insane.drunken.bastards,rec.radio.cb,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap

Default YOU PUNCED

From: COWBOY67 - view profile
Date: Mon, Feb 3 2003 6:04 pm
Email: "COWBOY67"
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Just as bad.

"Crossfire" wrote in message

DAMN!! What did Ya'll act like before the children came ?
From: (COWBOY67)
Guess either old age set in or your just another keyboard tough gal
PUNK. PU$$y didn't even call. What a wimp!
__
You were asked who one should ask for when calling and failed to
respond...you pink muffin, you.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (COWBOY67)

No one ever demanded to know who you are.

Geo did.

I can care less.

Bully for you.

Not sure where that came

Geo said "since your too pussy to give your real name"

from but obviously someone out here is drunk

Obviously.

and not reading right.

You have all sorts of dilemmas.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (Happy Meal)

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

he asked who would be calling ,
Again the identity theme y'all are ate up with..he tells us to call a
number he throws out,,then demands to know who we are prior to calling?

Gee, Geo,,this is lelnad logic.

Not at all twitsedhed, the person being called has a right to know who
is calling them, otherwise they wouldn't have caller ID

Hmm..ok, then we apply it evenly....let us see..

since your too pussy to give your real name

I have done just that with several in here. Several of you feel left
out.....

Funny I have never seen a name attached to any of your posts other
than twsitedhed.

Ok..who is asking?...You just said I have a right to know.....

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Vinnie S. - view profile
Date: Tues, Feb 4 2003 7:53 am
Email: Vinnie S.
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:57:27 -0600, "COWBOY67"

wrote:

Wow where have you been. This has nothing to do with a $20 radio.

Last I looked, that's what started it all. And I can tell you have to
be about
15. Why else would you start posting as someone else in an effort to
try and
**** his friends off? Seriously, you have way too much time. Get
yourself a
girlfriend (or boyfriend), and get out a little.

Vinnie S.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Marcus Welby - view profile
Date: Tues, Feb 4 2003 8:55 am
Email: "Marcus Welby"

Not at all twitsedhed, the person being called has a right to know who
is calling them, otherwise they wouldn't have caller ID

Hmm..ok, then we apply it evenly....let us see..

since your too pussy to give your real name

I have done just that with several in here. Several of you feel left
out.....

Funny I have never seen a name attached to any of your posts other
than twsitedhed.

Ok..who is asking?...You just said I have a right to know.....

Ah see there is a lie on your part and of course a normal distortion of
the
truth,I did say though you have a right to know who is calling you on
the
telephone is what I said . I see you did the normal twisty hack job.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (COWBOY67)
No one ever demanded to know who you are.

Geo did.

Thats a bold face lie as there is .

Geo said "since your too pussy to give your real name"

Geo never said that, you once again show your predispositon of lieing.
your
like a Rat twisty
when cornered you will do anything to survive

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (Marcus Welby)

From: (COWBOY67)

No one ever demanded to know who you are.

Geo did.

Thats a bold face lie as there is .

Geo said "since your too pussy to give your real name"

Geo never said that, you once again show your predispositon of lieing.

your like a Rat twisty

you call names when shown you;re wrong.....go back and check the
thread.......

when cornered you will do anything to survive

Especially make you go back and read what you missed.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (Marcus Welby)

From: (COWBOY67)

No one ever demanded to know who you are.

Geo did.

Thats a bold face lie as there is .

Geo said "since your too pussy to give your real name"

Ill say it again for you I never demanded anything, I made a statement
and
stand by it, Yet it is your quote(as seen below) that is a demand, as
noted
you ask for his name and when he didn't give in to your demands you
call him
names. LOL Hypocrite sucks to be you.

Twisty wrote "You were asked who one should ask for when calling and
failed
to respond...you pink muffin, you."

Geo never said that, you once again show your predispositon of lieing.

your like a Rat twisty

you call names when shown you;re wrong.....go back and check the
thread.......
****************

LOL look at you, go back and read, It was you who demanded to know who
he
was when he didn't answer you you called him a pink muffin, get off the

drugs twisty they be really messing with your head.

when cornered you will do anything to survive

Especially make you go back and read what you missed.

I missed nothing except your demand to know who he was and then your
callin
him a name when he didn't give in to your demands... LOL I made a
statement
that your too pussy to give your name if you called him. Now who
demanded
what snot nose...

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: chimbuba - view profile
Date: Tues, Feb 4 2003 9:46 pm
Email:
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003 12:56:14 -0500 (EST),

From: (Marcus=A0Welby)
From: (COWBOY67)
No one ever demanded to know who you are.

Geo did.

Thats a bold face lie as there is .

Geo said "since your too pussy to give your real name"

Geo never said that, you once again show your predispositon of lieing.

your like a Rat twisty

you call names when shown you;re wrong.....go back and check the
thread.......

You got that right twist. Check any thread were he responds. He just
finished getting mad at me for being wrong again and what does he
do??? Start the racial negative stupid stuff that he would never say
to anyone's face. He is a name calling cock sucking dope.

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Tues, Feb 4 2003 10:14 pm
Email: "Kilroy"

wrote in message

You got that right twist. Check any thread were he responds. He just
finished getting mad at me for being wrong again and what does he
do??? Start the racial negative stupid stuff that he would never say
to anyone's face. He is a name calling cock sucking dope.

Oh relax chimbrotha, your getting your panties in a bunch. Go back to
your
long nose suburban, with those big goofy antennas on them and sit in
central park, or grenwich village and keydown somemore. Just what Nyc

needs, more noise pollution.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (Kilroy)

wrote in message

You got that right twist. Check any thread were he responds. He just
finished getting mad at me for being wrong again and what does he do???

Start the racial negative stupid stuff that he would never say to
anyone's face. He is a name calling cock sucking dope.
__

Oh relax chimbrotha, your getting your panties in a bunch. Go back to

your long nose suburban, with those big goofy antennas on them and
sit
in central park, or grenwich village and keydown somemore. Just what

Nyc needs, more noise pollution.

__
Hey George W. Busch, why have you chosen chimbuba and sharkie as your
objects of affection? Did you get tattoos of them on your forehead? Are

you breaking from my twisted church of cb to start your own radio
religion? Judas!

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 9:17 am
Email: "Kilroy"

Hey George W. Busch, why have you chosen chimbuba and sharkie as your
objects of affection? Did you get tattoos of them on your forehead? Are
you breaking from my twisted church of cb to start your own radio
religion? Judas!

Well Twist I didn't chose them they chose me, It is sorta like you and
Dave
Hall, they too have been caught in many lies,
they have no one to blame but themselves. I just merely point them out.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Twistedhed - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 11:59 am
Email: (Twistedhed)
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

George,,,haven't seen Sharkie or chimbuba lie, or you provide proof
they
lied, such as I did with N3CVJ.......do you have any?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 3:47 pm
Email: "Kilroy"

wrote in message

Well Twist I didn't chose them they chose me, It is sorta like you and
Dave Hall, they too have been caught in many lies,
they have no one to blame but themselves. I just merely point them out.

Sorta like the rain report points out n8wwm doug adair?

Correct, yes It pointed out his name you are correct no charges
against him
, but Twisty said he was Busted, I then asked him why was doug busted
for ?
he then stated: Repeater Jamming, and Interference. So I expect to see
somewhere that Doug has indeed been giving a warning letter or a NAL
for
the violations that Twisty listed. Otherwise he is caught lieing again.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 3:50 pm
Email: "Kilroy"
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

George,,,haven't seen Sharkie or chimbuba lie, or you provide proof they
lied, such as I did with N3CVJ.......do you have any?

well the first and most recent lie by your queer friend landshark was
him
accusing me of being Smokey, did you ask him to provide proof that I am

Smokey? the next lie is chimbubba stating he is not Icecoldnyc. You
want
proof of more landshark lies, search google his lies have been
reposted
many times over for your viewing pleasure. Old News

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: (Kilroy)

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

George,,,haven't seen Sharkie or chimbuba lie, or you provide proof
they
lied, such as I did with N3CVJ.......do you have any?
__

well the first and most recent lie by your queer friend landshark was

him accusing me of being Smokey,

There is a huge difference between setting forth an opinion and lying.
Your communication deficit thing is mind numbing you again. See, when
one says 'Oh, You're an idioso..or you;re a lid" or "you're posting as
multi-people"..it is one persons belief as to what they "believe"..when

one sets forth a direct contradiction from ascertained facts, such as
one claiming a cber getting busted IN Philly is the exact same thing as

getting busted in SUBURBAN Philly" and such a claim is easily proved,
it
is a malicious lie, especially when it's attempted to be perpetuated
over and over. There is a difference you know.

did you ask him to provide proof that I am Smokey?

No need. The contingency of cbers is aware who they can trust and
believe. So far, I have seen many people tell you that you're not
credible or to be believed, and I have seen several agree that Davey
jr.
is a hypocrite and liar. The only ones supporting y'alls fantastic
bull**** is......each other,,the same who are attacking those who out
your lies. You do much better minding your own business, Geo...you
muddy
yourself up something terrible by jumping to lids defense..you end up
the same as them..angry,,foulmouthed, and unable to attack a topic
without getting personal. It's a communication deficit thing,,really.

the next lie is chimbubba stating he is not Icecoldnyc.

I know for certain you have erred in accusing others of being someone
they weren't.

You want proof of more landshark lies, search google his lies have

been reposted many times over for your viewing pleasure. Old News

Nah. I haven't seen Shark or Chimbuba attack or retaliate to anyone
unprovoked...or lie maliciously. That's behavior beholden to those we
expect it from..the angry lids...you can relate, geo.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Randy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 5:16 pm
Email: "Randy"

?
he then stated: Repeater Jamming, and Interference. So I expect to see
somewhere that Doug has indeed been giving a warning letter or a NAL for
the violations that Twisty listed. Otherwise he is caught lieing again.

George, since you like to use the word so much in this thread, please
learn
to spell lying. There is no "e" and only one "i". Got it?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 5:58 pm
Email: "Kilroy"

wrote in message

"Kilroy" wrote:
wrote in message
Well Twist I didn't chose them they chose me, It is sorta like you
and Dave Hall, they too have been caught in many lies,
they have no one to blame but themselves. I just merely point them
out.

Sorta like the rain report points out n8wwm doug adair?

Correct, yes It pointed out his name you are correct no charges against
him , but Twisty said he was Busted, I then asked him why was doug

busted
for ? he then stated: Repeater Jamming, and Interference. So I expect to
see somewhere that Doug has indeed been giving a warning letter or a

NAL
for the violations that Twisty listed. Otherwise he is caught lieing
again.

Why do you care? It has nothing to do with you.

Just like you butting into peoples posts.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 5:59 pm
Email: "Kilroy"
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Randy" wrote in message

.. .

"Kilroy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

I was wondering how long it would take a maroon like you to say
something

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Randy - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 6:42 pm
Email: "Randy"
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

"Kilroy" wrote in message

"Randy" wrote in message
.. .

"Kilroy" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

Less time than a moron like you to realize he can't spell.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: JJ - view profile
Date: Wed, Feb 5 2003 11:28 pm
Email: JJ

Kilroy wrote:

I was wondering how long it would take a maroon like you to say something

What is a maroon(a color maybe)? Did you mean moron...moron?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

Subject changed: Ping Smokey
From: Smokey - view profile
Date: Thurs, Feb 6 2003 7:28 am
Email: Smokey
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On 05 Feb 2003 21:57:33 GMT, wrote:

Whoever is Smokey..I just tossed your email. Reply to the group,please.

Reply to the group?, I wanted to discuss it with you using e-mail. I
guess you need the support of the other 2 stooges?

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Thurs, Feb 6 2003 8:29 am
Email: "Kilroy"

"Smokey" wrote in message

On 05 Feb 2003 21:57:33 GMT, wrote:

Whoever is Smokey..I just tossed your email. Reply to the group,please.

Reply to the group?, I wanted to discuss it with you using e-mail. I
guess you need the support of the other 2 stooges?

did you notice that too they are like a pack of wild dogs.

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

Subject changed: MOPAHOLIC what a joke....
From: Kilroy - view profile
Date: Thurs, Feb 6 2003 8:30 am
Email: "Kilroy"

"JJ" wrote in message

Kilroy wrote:

I was wondering how long it would take a maroon like you to say

something

What is a maroon(a color maybe)? Did you mean moron...moron?

Yes JJ it is just a slang for moron

Reply Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: chimbuba - view profile
Date: Thurs, Feb 6 2003 8:58 am
Email:
Groups: rec.radio.cb
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:36:19 -0500 (EST),

(Twistedhed) wrote:
From: (Kilroy)
[...]

Who georgie porgie make an error? He could never admit to that
possibility. Simply put he has a hard on for me and many others for
some reason. He maybe more hung up on ice than me though. What is his
agenda? Who knows? A lonely man that needs to go to more of his
peephole joints to be less lonely. I have never attacked anyone
without being provoked and george is the only one getting some of my
anger. He can never prove any of the things he says he just accuses
and attacks for his own simple reasons. When you hurt him he starts
calling people gay or lately he starts saying negative racial things.
Now how mature is that? Well again I ask what is his real agenda?
Just leave me alone george and go after ice since I believe it is him
that you really want.