Old January 13th 07, 05:58 PM
Junior Member

Default Wanted: VLF Receiver

Wanted VLF receiver - harris / Racal / WJ / Collins / military / etc. Cash or trade 51J4 needing work.
Old January 14th 07, 06:15 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Ward; I tried to e-mail you but it bounced. I have a VLF receiver.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Old January 14th 07, 04:31 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward Rehkopf
Wanted VLF receiver - harris / Racal / WJ / Collins / military / etc. Cash or trade 51J4 needing work.
My email seems to be working ok, it is

Wanted Ham Band Receiver bcdlr Swap 5 February 8th 07 10:16 AM
Wanted: Eddystone receiver cb Swap 0 March 5th 04 01:14 PM
WANTED TO BUY YAESU FRG-7 RECEIVER [email protected] Swap 1 February 23rd 04 02:35 AM
Phillips/Magnavox D2999 receiver schematic or service manual wanted Don Fletcher Dx 0 February 11th 04 09:34 AM
Phillips/Magnavox D2999 receiver schematic or service manual wanted Don Fletcher Dx 0 February 11th 04 09:34 AM