Old July 21st 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default VHF Spectra dash, SP50 UHF FS/FT...

SPECTRA Dash, VHF, 60w FOR SALE, may consider trades.

This radio has all new caps, a complete tune-up to spec, and the ignition
wire sense disabled.
Cosmetics are probably 7/10, average for a used radio of this type.

RX is hot as can be, TX is right at 60w output.

Includes radio, mic, 15pin plug, bracket and speaker. Radio is in excellent
condition, but mic is a bit yellowed.

It's the last radio from a lot I bought a while back and it needed the caps,
so I figured just work it over completely.

So here is a working like new spectra, complete rig, with no worries about
caps going bad, tuned and guaranteed to be up to spec, with no need for an
ign sense wire.
D43KXA7JA5BK, 146-174MHz

Can have a few channels programmed if necessary.
$200 shipped.

SP50 UHF 10ch, includes radio/ant/charger and two good batteries. $100 plus
shipping.
Excellent condition with only a few paint rubs on the case. I'll have it
programmed free.

Partial trades considered on 2meter or dualband mobiles.
Thanks!
Randy